Walgreenlistens: Walgreen Co. operates as a drugstore chain in the United States. Its drugstores are engaged in the retail sale of prescription and non-prescription drugs and general merchandise, including household products, convenience and fresh foods, personal care, beauty care, photofinishing, and candy. The company offers pharmacy, health and wellness solutions, which include retail, specialty pharmacy, infusion and respiratory services, mail service, convenient care clinics and worksite clinics.
The company’s websites allow consumers to purchase general merchandise, including beauty, personal care, home medical equipment, contact lens, vitamins and supplements and other health and wellness solutions. It also offers services through Take Care Health Systems, which manages its Take Care Clinics at select Walgreens drugstores throughout the country and Take Care Health Employer Solutions that manages primary care, health, and wellness, occupational health, pharmacy and fitness centers at large employer campuses. The company was founded by Charles R. Walgreen, Sr. in 1901 and is headquartered in Deerfield, IL.
- A computer with an internet connection.
- You must have a Walgreens store receipt with an invitation to take part in the survey.
- Age limit is 18 and more.
- Ability to read and write English or Spanish.
- Visit WalgreensListen on your computer or smartphone by using this official website.
- Select either English or Spanish as your choice of language.
- In your store receipt, you will see a survey number that is 11 digits long and a password.
- Enter the both in the space provided.
- Then click ‘Take Survey’.
- You will be redirected to the next page, in it you will find some information regarding the www.walgreenslistens.com survey.
- Take your time to read this information and then proceed forward by clicking ‘Next’.
- Over the following pages, you will be asked a range of questions about your experience at a Walgreens store. You will be asked to answer these questions on a scale of 1 to 9.
- Example Question: If you would refer Walgreens to your family and friends. Mark this on a scale of 1 to 9 also.
- Other questions being asked are “what was the purpose of your visit to Walgreens?” and “did you find what you were looking for?”
- You will also be asked some questions about the item you bought. Mostly based on your satisfaction with the product or service.
- Some more questions will include “were you greeted in a friendly manner upon entering the store?” and if the checkout process was quick and easy.
Finally, when the survey is over you will be given the option of entering the monthly sweepstakes. Enter your name, address, and telephone number in the required fields to complete the process.
Other Ways of Entering the Survey
If you don’t have an internet connection, feel free, you can attend the survey by the below-mentioned ways.
To enter the www.walgreenslistens.com survey by post. Send a ‘3×5? postcard with your name, postal address, email address and telephone number to Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681.
To enter via the telephone, Try reaching out with the any of the number provided below:
- Official Survey Page: Walgreens Customer Feedback Survey at www.walgreenslistens.com.
- Rules: official website